Welcome to NetBank, the internet banking
solution offered by
If you are in any doubt about the source of an e-mail claiming to come from the bank or of the validity of our website, email a copy of the mail you have received to the following address email@example.com.
Based on our ever changing business environment, Nedbank is introducing improved Electronic Banking Solutions that will offer more options and more convenience in a safe and secure environment.
The first changes that are to be introduced in July include:
· Create a once-off Beneficiary as a payee
· Change account description
· Reject pending bulk payments
· Delete pending/active/rejected batches
· Send SMS payment confirmation to clients
· Payee name increase to 35 characters.
For further information please contact our Customer Contact Centre on +266 22282100 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more?